Therapy provides a safe place to openly explore our deepest emotions, fears, and fantasies, where one can become empowered to pursue a rewarding career, have satisfying relationships, and find rich meaning in life.
In my therapy practice, I work with adults, adolescents, couples and families and create a nurturing process where you are able to fully explore:
- A non-judgmental and sacred relationship that will help facilitate growth
- Memories of early childhood experiences
- Inner thoughts and feelings
- Personal understanding of your motivations
- Tools to assist you in shifting areas of your life where you may experience sadness, loss, or confusion
The relationship between therapist and client is paramount in creating transformation, inner healing, and a deep understanding of one’s self.
You may feel nervous about beginning therapy. This is common, but I will help reduce your anxiety and support your first steps into a healing experience. Through each stage of the work you may experience a range of emotions all of which will be supported and addressed as they surface. My commitment to my clients is that you will have a trusted guide on your individual journey. You are not alone. By exploring each stage, it will help you understand yourself and the world around you. Having this insight may provide you:
- New ways to communicate and connect with others
- Greater satisfaction from your life
- Personal growth and development
- Better personal relationships
- More confidence
When you uncover and acknowledge your problems and learn to connect to and trust your own wisdom, life takes on a deeper meaning with increased satisfaction.